Celebrate the Return of 'Get Out' With More Events!
After a brief hiatus, our super-fun weekend planner has returned. But, that doesn't mean you have to wait until the weekend.
We know you were completely lost without "Get Out," our handy-dandy guide to your weekend both here, and around the region.
Fear not! Today marks the return of "Get Out," so get those weekend plans ready! In the meantime, here are a few events happening today to get you prepared.
- You Need to Know About 'Wild New Jersey:' Have you checked out this photography exhibit, at the Administration and Arts Building? What are you waiting for?
- You Need to Know About 'Harmony:' This free eight-week program at the Presbyterian Church in Morristown Parish House, "where members can share inspirational spiritual readings and resources that inspire each of us to enhance our own wholeness," continues from 5 to 6 p.m.
- You Need to Know About 'Chow Morristown:' Organized by the MyLinkAt group, this 5:30 to 8 p.m. event will feature samplings from several South Street eateries here, including many we have reviewed in our weekly "Morristown Munchies" column. Tickets for the event can be pre-purchased online or at Tomato Pie.
- You Need to Know About 'Modern Soldiers:' At 7 p.m. at The Morristown and Morris Township Library, military police officers and Morris County residents Michael Miranda and Danielle Burro will hold a talk titled, "Modern Soldiers: Reflections on Afghanistan, Iraq and Haiti." Refreshments will be served.
- You Need to Know About George Benson: Fancy a little jazz-pop tonight? At 8 p.m. at the Mayo Performing Arts Center, George Benson will be performing both new material and songs from his 30-year career.