As Cheap as Free on Craigslist
Mulch, coffee tables and monitors could all be yours.
Feeling frugal, Morristown? So are we, which is why we checked out what freebies were out there on Craigslist. We do the heavy lifting around here, and pass the savings onto you. And, since the stuff is free, you're saving a lot!
- Feeling Creative? This Potter's Wheel is going for the bargain basement price of "free," but you need to haul it down from the third floor.
- This Coffee Table Defies Gravity: Oh wait, the photo's just upside down. Let's hope it at least is waterproof. The "giver awayer" noted it would be outside on Wednesday. And, with the storm that passed through Thursday–ehh, moving on.
- This Couch Also Defies Gravity: Oh wait, it's the same person who is not very good with a camera. They're moving to a furnished apartment, so they don't need this stuff anymore. This also may be a little sodden, but you're welcome to give it a shot.
- But, it's Free:' And, it's mulch. Which means, even if it did get a little wet, who cares? You might want to bring a pickup truck if you're looking to take advantage of this "giver awayer's" generosity.
- Who Cries for the Cathode Ray Tube? No one, apparently. We have lamented its swift decline in popularity before. We also may have said one person's trash is another person's free 17" monitor.