This Week: Meetings, Mariachi Music and More
Council meets Tuesday, Planning Board Thursday. Also, Music Without Borders returns to the Green.
Welcome back to the work week, Morristown.
Did you get a chance to further congratulate a graduate this weekend? We hope you had fun, and they did, too. Now, it's time to get to serious business. Attend one or all of these meetings, or relax to the sounds of Mariachi music. There's never a dull moment.
- Just because it's summer doesn't mean the duties of your favorite school administrators and Board of Education simply stop. On Monday, they meet for their regular BOE meeting, 7:30 p.m. at Lafayette Learning Center.
- On Tuesday, the Music Without Borders program returns to the Green, with Mariachi Citalli performing at noon. Who doesn't want to hear some music of the world, and free to boot?
- Also on Tuesday, Town Council meets for its regular meeting, at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. What's going to be on the agenda you might want to know more about? Check back with us Tuesday for a more thorough breakdown.
- Are you someone interested in volunteering for the betterment of children? Ever hear of Court Appointed Special Advocates? CASA's Morris/Sussex branch, on Cattano Avenue, will be holding a volunteer's information session Thursday, from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- On Thursday, the Planning Board meets for its regular meeting, 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Among agenda items is a request by Pulte Homes for facade alteration approval on the Maple Avenue Townhouse project.