What's Ahead This Week in Morristown?
Wouldn't you like you know? Of course you would, that's why you're here!
Every Monday, we let you fine folks know what you should have on your radar for the coming week. This Monday is no different.
- Monday marks the beginning of Bike and Walk Morristown's "Bike-o-Rama," a fun-filled week of bicycling and walking activities, starting with the "Meatless Monday" ride, capping off with the big wrap-up party at Lidgerwood Park on Friday. Click here for full details.
- On Tuesday, the Town Council meets for its regular meeting, 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. As always, check back Tuesday for our look ahead specifically on that agenda.
- On Wednesday, those looking for a taste of culture, and a way to help the Morristown Neighborhood House will be luck. That's because "the Nabe" will hold its "Taste of Culture" tasting, with over 20 restaurants participating, from 6 to 10 p.m. at Hyatt Morristown. Click on the event link for details.
- If you can't make that event Wednesday, and are in need of a little mid-week stress relief through song, head over to George & Martha's starting at 9:30 p.m. for their regular Karaoke Night.
- On Thursday, the Planning Board meets at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Those interested in the Mayo Performing Arts Center proposal for an addition might want to attend (as well as check out the included agenda for that meeting).