What's Happening in Morristown This Week?
Let us help you get your calendar organized.
Every Monday here on Morristown Patch we take the opportunity to welcome back the workweek by checking in on some events this week you'll want to keep on your radar.
And, here we go!
- On Monday, the Board of Education meets for its regular meeting, at 7:30 p.m., at Lafayette Learning Center, 31 Hazel St. Have kids in school and want to know what's going on in the Morris School District? You don't but want to know how the District is spending your dough? Then, be sure to stop in.
- If you're looking for a little relaxation or calmness in your life, you might want to head over to Empty Bowl Zendo, which holds its evening meditation sessions every Tuesday starting at 6:25 p.m. on the second floor of Church of the Redeemer.
- On Wednesday, the Zoning Board of Adjustment meets at 7:30 p.m., at Town Hall. Among the items on this meeting's agenda (which is included with this post), is an appeal from Habitat for Humanity, regarding building a new house at 18 Willow St.
- On Thursday, bicycling enthusiasts will want to head to Marty's Reliable Cycle at 6 p.m., where Philadelphia Inquirer writer Steven Rea will be on hand to discuss and sign copies of his new book "Hollywood Rides a Bike - Cycling With the Stars."
- Also on Thursday, it's "tutti a tavala a mangiare" when celebrity chef Lidia Bastianich comes to Morristown's Mayo Performing Arts Center, at 8 p.m. Check out our preview here.