Wine, Don't Whine on Craigslist
Whip up your vintage while rocking out to Ms. Pac Man, all from the comfort of your free firewood-warm living room.
Wine, especially New Jersey wine, is one of our favorite things around here. That's why we are conflicted about posting one of these listings on this week's "Morristown for Sale."
Which one, you ask? Isn't it obvious? The Ms. Pac Man arcade machine.
- Wine, Don't Whine: But, you may be whining if you're a fan of a boozy kind and someone beats you to this wine press, used only once according to the seller. $500 or best officer, and you can be pressing your own vintage in no time.
- Big Screen Goodness: Once upon a time, not terribly long ago, a big screen HDTV such as this would have garnered much interest and top offers. Now, it's a footnote at $100. Their trash is your treasure!
- They Have Wood: A tree that was recently chopped down on Sunderland Drive in Morris Township has netted a big pile of free firewood for one lucky hauler. Now that fall is imminent, winter and firewood-worthy weather is sooner than you think.
- Truly a Classic: We love videogames here on Morristown Patch and at "Morristown for Sale." It's kind of obvious in our not-so-subtle comments occasionally peppered throughout. That is why something like this vintage Ms. Pacman/Galaga arcade machine has us salivating. If you can pony of the $750 for this sweet piece, invite us over to play. We'll bring the Tab and Michael Jackson cassettes.
- Helping Out a Neighbor Part Deux: We have previously posted this listing for pay telephones. And, we'll do it again. Why? Because, if they really paid $2,200 each for these are only selling them for $249, not only are you getting a deal, but they are getting our sympathies.