Invite a friend
Macculloch Hall House Tour
Macculloch Hall Historical Museum preserves the history of the Macculloch-Miller families, the Morris area community, and the legacy of its founder W. Parsons Todd through its historic site, collections, exhibits, and educational and cultural programs. It is located in the heart of Morristown’s National Historic District. The Museum is open to tour the house and view exhibits on Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays from 1 to 4 p.m.
General Admission:$8 Adults, $6 Seniors, $6 Students (over 12), $4 Children 6-12, Members, Children 5 & under are admitted free.The last tickets for admission are sold at 3 p.m. School tours, adult/senior tours and rentals may be scheduled by appointment.
For information, call the Museum weekdays at (973) 538-2404, visit our website www.maccullochhall.org or find us on Facebook.
Macculloch Hall Historical Museum, 45 Macculloch Ave., Morristown, NJ 07960. Macculloch Hall Historical Museum is a nonprofit educational affiliate of the W. Parsons Todd Foundation.
|Where||Macculloch Hall Historical Museum 45 Macculloch Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||973-538-2404 ext 10|
|Price||$8 Adults, $6 Seniors, $6 Students (over 12), $4 Children 6-12, Members, Children 5 & under are admitted free.|
More About Macculloch Hall Historical Museum
Built by George Macculloch in 1810, Macculloch Hall is a Federal-style mansion that was transformed into a musuem in 1949 by W. Parsons Todd. The museum features Todd's unique antiques collection, changing exhibits and various works by Thomas Nast.
Other events here
- Thomas Nast: President Maker and Campaign Breaker Weekly on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- "Royalty Meets the young Republic: A musical journey from the Courts of Europe to Colonial America” Sun, Jun 2, 4:30 pm
- Guided Tours of Period Rooms at Macculloch Hall Historical Museum Weekly on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- "Tell Me of Lincoln: The Story of Civil War artist James E. Kelly's quest to interview those who knew Abraham Lincoln" Sun, Jun 16, 4:30 pm
- Singer/Songwriter Collin J. Rocker: Country Blues for the Here and Now Sun, Jul 7, 4:00 pm
- Secrets of the Civil War: Summer Session for Kids August 12, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 14, 2013 / August 15, 2013 / August 16, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm