Invite a friend
Portrait Drawing wtih Edward Sprafkin
10 Thursdays: Sept 27 – Dec 8 (no class Nov 22). 1:00 – 3:30pm.
Museum members $275; non-members $300. Supply list available upon registration.
Learn how to create a likeness through direct observation of a live model. Structure of human head, proportion, facial features and rendering form will be covered. Various types of dry media will also be explored. Demonstrations provided. All levels welcome – beginners encouraged!
More About The Morris Museum
The Morris Museum is dedicated to helping individuals enjoy and understand natural and physical sciences, history and the performing arts. It hosts a variety of exhibitions, performances, educational programs, workshops, school field trips and family events. The museum features a collection of more than 40,000 objects, including fine art, dolls, science objects and decorative items. Music boxes, books and other items are available for purchase at the on-site gift shop. All visitors enjoy free admission Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm.
Other events here
- Spring 2013 Studio Art Classes at the Morris Museum Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Studio Art classes for Kids & Teens at Morris Museum Daily, 12:00 pm
- REGISTER NOW for "Digital Art & Illustration Basics with Adobe Photoshop" at the Morris Museum! Daily, 12:00 am–11:59 pm
- SUMMER Studio Art classes for Kids & Teens at the Morris Museum Daily, 9:00 am
- THERE'S STILL TIME to register for Pressed Botanicals Art Workshop at the Morris Museum! Daily, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Botanicals: Craft of Pressing, Art of Collage at the Morris Museum May 18, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 8, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Great Movie Musicals Sun, Jun 30, 2:00 pm
- Jazz Concert: Emily Asher’s Garden Party Tue, Jul 9, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Jazz Concert: Jeff Hughes, Noel Kaletsky & the Midiri Brothers Tue, Jul 30, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Jazz Concert: Dan Levinson's New Millennium All-Stars Tue, Aug 6, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm