Invite a friend
Pre & Post Natal Yoga - 4 week Cycle
We are offering a second 4-week Pre and Post Natal Yoga Series on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30pm starting November 7th-28th. These Yoga classes are specially designed for women in all stages of pregnancy (pre and post) to help develop strength and flexibility to empower you through pregnancy, labor and birth while increasing energy, circulation and balance. Additionally many students find that Yoga helps to relieve back pain and reduce swelling. Students will also learn breathing techniques (Pranayamas) that bring physical and mental benefits including relaxation and reduced stress. Whether you are new to Yoga or have an established practice, you can enjoy the benefits of Yoga during and after pregnancy.
- No prior yoga experience is necessary
- Women in all stages of pregnancy (pre and post) are welcome (though during first trimester best to do a little Yoga or none at all)
- Build strength and flexibility to support body during pregnancy and labor and improve body after pregnancy
- Improve energy, circulation and balance
- Learn breathing techniques to create relaxation, reduced stress and manage pain
- Build a deeper connection with your body, mind, spirit and baby in an environment that nurturers the nurturer
- Enjoy time with other women sharing similar experiences
- Eat something light 1-2 hours before class and drink plenty of water
**Please call The Yoga Way at 973-998-8700 ahead of time to register for series as space is limited.**
If you missed this cycle of classes, call The Yoga Way to register for the next or ask if you can attend part of the classes!
More About The Yoga Way
The Yoga Way is a yoga studio that offers children, adults and seniors holistic instruction in the techniques of hatha, vinyasa, glow, pranayama and gentle. Additional services include parent and child yoga, restorative yoga, meditation, Thai yoga massage and yogalates, a combination class that combines yoga and Pilates, which focuses on loosening tight muscles, body awareness and strengthening. For information on rates, call the number or visit the website provided.
Other events here
- Prenatal Yoga & Postnatal Yoga Class Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:15 am–12:15 pm
- Open Flow at The Yoga Way Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Beginner Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Prenatal Yoga & Postnatal Yoga Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Beginner Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Community Class at The Yoga Way Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:00 am