Invite a friend
REGISTRATION! - Summer Studio Art at the Morris Museum - REGISTRATION!
Registration is now going on for the Summer Studio Art classes for children and teens at the Morris Museum.
Classes are each one week, Monday through Friday.
Classes start June 25; last week starts August 13.
Call 973.971.3740 to register, or email StudioArt@MorrisMuseum.org.
For Full Course Details:
|Where||The Morris Museum 6 Normandy Heights Rd, Morristown, NJ 07960|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids, Teens|
More About The Morris Museum
The Morris Museum is dedicated to helping individuals enjoy and understand natural and physical sciences, history and the performing arts. It hosts a variety of exhibitions, performances, educational programs, workshops, school field trips and family events. The museum features a collection of more than 40,000 objects, including fine art, dolls, science objects and decorative items. Music boxes, books and other items are available for purchase at the on-site gift shop. All visitors enjoy free admission Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm.
Other events here
- SUMMER Studio Art classes for Kids & Teens at the Morris Museum Daily, 9:00 am
- THERE'S STILL TIME to register for Pressed Botanicals Art Workshop at the Morris Museum! Daily, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Studio Art classes for Kids & Teens at Morris Museum Daily, 12:00 pm
- Studio Art classes for Adults at the MORRIS MUSEUM Daily, 12:00 pm
- REGISTER NOW for "Digital Art & Illustration Basics with Adobe Photoshop" at the Morris Museum! Daily, 12:00 am–11:59 pm
- Spring 2013 Studio Art Classes at the Morris Museum Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Botanicals: Craft of Pressing, Art of Collage at the Morris Museum May 18, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 8, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Great Movie Musicals Sun, Jun 30, 2:00 pm
- Jazz Concert: Emily Asher’s Garden Party Tue, Jul 9, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Jazz Concert: Jeff Hughes, Noel Kaletsky & the Midiri Brothers Tue, Jul 30, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm