According to the Morristown Police, roads near and around the Green were closed Saturday night at 9 p.m. in preparation for the annual autumn event, which runs from noon to 5 p.m on Sunday. Roads are not expected to reopen until approximately 1 a.m. on Monday morning.
The following roads are expected to be closed for the festival:
- Washington Street - from the Green to Court Street
- Speedwell Avenue - from the Green to Spring Street (Southbound)
- South Street - from the Green to Community Place
- Morris Street - from the Green to Spring Street
- Dumont Place - from the Green to Wilmont Place
- Market Street - from the Green to Maple Avenue