Come join us for "Yappy Hour" at Eleventh Hour Rescue's 2nd Annual Muttini Mixer! BYOD- Bring Your Own Dog! This event is a great way to spend some quality time with your dog while getting to know fellow dog lovers. Enjoy delicious food and drinks, fun activities and games, 50/50 raffle, tricky tray, and much more, all for a good cause! The Muttini Mixer is luau-themed, so dress in your favorite tropical outfit. Don't forget to dress up your pooch, too!
Don't have a dog or can't bring yours? No problem! Come and support a great cause, anyway! If you are looking for a dog, we will have adoptable dogs walking around at the event.
Price: $35 per person for our cocktail party which includes:
- Passed Hors D'oeuvres
- Crudite / Mediterranean Dip Station
- Pasta Station
- Cash Bar with Drink Specials
- Dessert and Coffee Station
All dogs must be leashed and well-behaved. No flexi-leads/retractable leashes, please.
Note: All registrants must be 21 and over to attend.
Fun activities for you and your dog, including:
- A Biscuit Bar for your pooch, provided by Bubba Rose Biscuit Company
- Doggie Dinner and products provided by Dr. Harvey's
- A Doggie Pop-Up Boutique by Paws at the Beach
- 50/50 Raffle
- Tricky Tray (including prizes like Yankees tickets, a Louis Vuitton dog carrier, gift cards, and more!)
- Games and Contests with Prizes
- Best Dressed Contest: dress your pooch up in their best luau wear! Our celebrity host is Grace Forster from Doggie Moms
- Entertainment by Dan Kleinrock
- Adoptable Eleventh Hour Rescue dogs like our June Dog of the Month- Pongo!
All proceeds benefit Eleventh Hour Rescue- a 501c3 not for profit organization that saves dogs from death row. We rescue dogs at the "eleventh hour"--when they are scheduled to be put to death by shelters who can no longer care for them. We give the dogs all the medical attention they require, a place to live, and through our adoption services, a second chance at a happy and fulfilled life.
Space for this event is limited. Please make sure to register as soon as possible to secure a spot! :) www.ehrdogs.org