Welcome back to the workweek, Morristown. Hope you Academy Awards watchers have recovered the morning after. And, to the rest of you, we hope you got everything you wanted to get accomplished accomplished during your weekends.
On that note, here's a look at a few items you'll want to keep on your radars during the coming five days:
- You Need to Know About 'Taste of Morristown:' Have you bought your tickets yet for this Monday, Feb. 27 event? With over 40 restaurants participating (and, we'll be there! Surprised?), it's sure to be a tasty event. . Oh, and !
- You Need to Know About the Board of Education: They meet at 7:30 p.m. on Monday at , 31 Hazel St.
- You Need to Know About : They return to the dais . Check out Tuesday's "5 Things" for an agenda rundown.
- You Need to Know About Morristown's Got Talent: If you're a reader of this site, how could you not? We've only been profiling every single participant at this year's event. The may be sold out by now, but you can at least check if there are still tickets available. Maybe an MGT fairy left you one at the door ...
- You Need to Know About Thursday: It's the first day of March! Only a couple weeks before spring (though, if you didn't have a calendar handy, you may have thought it had already arrived)!