There is a little something called the annual Morris County St. Patrick's Day Parade in Morristown coming Saturday. But, before that, there is a whole workweek ahead of us. Get prepped for it by putting these items on your calendar:
- You Need to Know About Celebrating Calm: Hey, parents, are you having a bear of a time getting your teen to do their homework? Be respectful? Etc.? P.A.C.E. and the Morris Educational Foundation are sponsoring a free seminar called "Celebrate Calm," which examines these very issues. There will be two parent education workshops, , and .
- You Need to Know About Getting Zen: If you're in need of a little Buddhist-style calm, stop by , on the second floor of , at 6:25 p.m. Tuesday . Free, but donations are accepted.
- You Need to Know About Choosing Resiliancy: at looks at a number of life hurdles and works on finding ways to overcome them, including stress involving work, health, social lives and more. This week's workshop, at 7 p.m. Tuesday, looks at choices to increase one's creativity. .
- You Need to Know About a Purim Party: Those celebrating Purim might consider popping just over the Morristown border to . There is an $8 admission fee associated with this event.
- You Need to Know About the Zoning Board of Adjustment: They meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at . Curious about what's on the agenda? Click on the included PDF with this story to see if any items might prompt you to pop over.