We love Morristown. And, we love to inform Morristown about everything going on in Morristown on Morristown Patch. But, without you, the readers, where would we be?
So, thank you!
Besides the site, there are many ways to stay in touch with Morristown and Morristown Patch, however. Read on.
- You Need to Know About Facebook: Have you "Liked" Morristown Patch on Facebook yet? If not, we invite you to do so. Not only is it a great access point for this site, but we often also provide little tidbits of information and fun there exclusively. To "Like" Morristown Patch is easy: find us on Facebook, or simply go to the top of this page.
- You Need to Know About Twitter: We admit it: We had no interest in Twitter before launching Morristown Patch. And, while there is plenty of noise in many of those 140-character notes, there's also a lot of ways to find useful information. Some of it is even coming from us! So, head over to our Twitter page and "Follow" us.
- You Need to Know About Subscribing: While we would absolutely love for you to return time after time throughout the day to this site, we know not everyone has the time to do that. That's why we offer a Patch Newsletter, which will send daily (usually at about 6:30 a.m.) all the news from the day before. Get Morristown Patch in one healthy bite! Just click at the top of this page where it says "Patch Newsletter."
- You Need to Know About Email: Want to ask us a question? Not sure about something in town or on this site? By all means, shoot me an email. Remember, it's John.Dunphy@Patch.com!
- You Need to Know About the Phone: Not fond of email? Do you want to ask your question immediately and hopefully get an immediate response? Then, please, call me! 973-380-3206.