Well, that's the next major holiday of the year in the can. Now, comes December. But, first, we need to round out November with these activities.
- For all those with children in the Morris School District, or you're just curious about how the district operates, the next Board of Education meeting will be held Monday, 7:30 p.m., at Lafayette Learning Center.
- Meetings, meetings and more meetings. All three of our favorite municipalities have meetings this week. On Monday, both Morris Plains and Morris Township will hold their Zoning Board of Adjustment meetings at 7:30 p.m. Over in Morristown, they will hold their next redevelopment meeting on Tuesday, also at 7:30 p.m.
- As this is being typed up, the New Age station is playing on the television. What better time to remind all our "Zenheads" that Empty Bowl Zendo holds a meditation session for the public every Tuesday at 6:25 p.m.
- Heading back to school, Morristown High School will host an evening of information and conversation regarding New Jersey's recently enacted Anti-Bullying law at 7 p.m. on Tuesday. School administrators and members of the school's anti-bullying team will be on hand to discuss the numerous initiatives, activities and programs in place at Morristown High School to combat instances of harassment, intimidation and bullying. Parents, students, and members of the general public are invited to attend.
- After all those meetings and lectures, you may need to kick back and relax. The Mayo Performing Arts Center has the man to help, B.B. King, at 8 p.m. on Wednesday.