Looking for some finds this weekend, to get the taste of fall snowstorms out of your mouth? Here are a few in the area to check out:
- You Need to Know About 63 Center Ave., Morristown: They take cash and credit. How often do you hear that spoken about a garage sale? They're selling Saturday and Sunday.
- You Need to Know About ... Somewhere in Morris Plains: We guess you'll need to email this family, who is having a moving sale on Saturday and Sunday, as they did not include an address. This one, sorry, is cash only.
- You Need to Know About 26 Morris Ave., Morristown: That darn snowstorm messed up a lot of plans, including this originally-scheduled-for-last-weekend yard sale. But, now, it's on for Saturday, Nov. 5, so good for you.
- You Need to Know About Free(zer Doesn't Work): Even better than bargains is free. Unless, of course, you want to free your food in this free fridge. Then, you're out of luck. But, hey, the fridge part works, or you can use the whole thing for scrap metal.
- You Need to Know About Rock and Roll!!! And, iMacs: So, this isn't a garage sale. But, hey, you can buy this Gibson electric guitar this weekend if you want. Then, the seller can go get that iMac he wants for school. Help our future leaders of America out.
Bonus! The Nearly New Shop, the thrift store for The Junior League of Morristown, is celebrating its 50th anniversary starting at noon on Saturday. Cakes, cookies and a little gift for those who make a purchase. Happy Anniversary!