Now that's summer is officially underway, it's time to find a good book, a tall date or a cool treat.
- You Need to Know About Swimming: is open. Memberships are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., with a late night on Thursday, June 23 from 5 to 7 p.m. at , 200 South Street. Already a member? Why not take a dip this afternoon? The pool is open from 3 to 8 p.m.
- You Need to Know About Summer Reading: Find a great summer read at the Friends Book Sale from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the
- You Need to Know Ice Cream Tastes Even Better in the Summer: Sample a true taste of summer with a cone, sundae or smoothie at one of the local shops. the recently opened Cold Stone Creamery or offer cool ways to celebrate summer solstice.
- You Need to Know About Speed Dating: Those hoping to meet a tall men should attend this evening's at . From 7 to 9 p.m. men ages 25 to 35 and 5'10" or taller (at the request of many tall women who are looking for tall men) will be available to meet one-on-one for 10 to 15 four-minute rounds of speed dating.
- You Need to Know About the Frantic Fun Run: Race through history on a cross-country style trail that blazes through the heart of Registration is open from 5 to 6:45 p.m.. The 5K begins at 7 p.m., with an award ceremony following the race.