We know you were completely lost without "Get Out," our handy-dandy guide to your weekend both here, and around the region.
Fear not! Today marks the return of "Get Out," so get those weekend plans ready! In the meantime, here are a few events happening today to get you prepared.
- You Need to Know About 'Wild New Jersey:' Have you checked out this photography exhibit, at the Administration and Arts Building? What are you waiting for?
- You Need to Know About 'Harmony:' This free eight-week program at , "where members can share inspirational spiritual readings and resources that inspire each of us to enhance our own wholeness," continues from 5 to 6 p.m.
- You Need to Know About 'Chow Morristown:' Organized by the MyLinkAt group, this 5:30 to 8 p.m. event will feature samplings from several South Street eateries here, . Tickets for the event can be pre-purchased online or at
- You Need to Know About 'Modern Soldiers:' At 7 p.m. at , military police officers and Morris County residents Michael Miranda and Danielle Burro will hold a talk titled, "Modern Soldiers: Reflections on Afghanistan, Iraq and Haiti." Refreshments will be served.
- You Need to Know About George Benson: Fancy a little jazz-pop tonight? At 8 p.m. at the , George Benson will be performing both new material and songs from his 30-year career.