Before you know it, summer will be over.
While Labor Day is the unofficial heralding of fall, we still have some time to enjoy warm temperatures and all that can be done amidst them. Here are but a few items your neighbors are selling right now on Craigslist to help get you into the Endless Summer mood.
- Very Cold Air: What screams summer more than an air conditioner? This one, at 10,000 BTUs, blows "very cold air," according to the seller. $100 and it's yours. Of course, this would require you to stay inside to enjoy it. Let's try again.
- Good 'Conditions:' There we go, now we're outside and enjoying the remnants of summer on a Trek-brand Elite mountain bike from 2000. There are a few scratches from use, but the seller, which has this listed for $750 insists it is in "good conditions." Make him an offers.
- Ride Over to This Garage Sale: It's on from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Sure, if you're on the bike you may not be able to pick up the patio furniture, but you should be able to take at least one household item.
- Be Your Own Moondoggie: It's the 1950s or 60s when these water skis were made. Maybe you're pretending you're a big kahuna trying to impress Gidget, or you're living at Surfside 6. Whatever your fantasy, it's only going to set you back $75 (provided you have a boat, of course).
- This is Only Going to Set You Back $9,000: Still, you at least won't need the boat. This pair of garage-maintained Kawasaki jetskis hail from a neighbor in the "Morristown area," which probably means they're not in Morristown but just wrote that to get more searches. So, we cheated on this one. Here's a clip of Stewie from Family Guy singing the Surfside 6 theme song.