It's Friday, and the Craigslist deals just keep on coming here in Morristown. Will one of these win your heart, and your hard-earned cash?
- Want an Old Street Sign? It may not be from Morristown, but a Morristown seller has this circa 1940s-1950s New York street sign (they believe it is from Staten Island) listed for $100. Shell out the bucks, and you could have "Grimsby St." in your own home.
- Want the Bionic Man? Personally, we were bigger fans of Bionic Commando, but that might be a generational gap. If you dug the Bionic Man TV show in the 1970s, this Oscar Goldman doll might be up your alley. Listed since Dec. 8, the seller is asking $50.
- Want to Rock Out? Then, maybe you would be interested in these "Rock and Roll" hardcover books of such famous rockers as Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and more. Listed since Dec. 7, they're going for $20 each or $80 for the whole lot.
- Want 90 Feet of Garden Hose? The seller notes in this listing, up since Dec. 3, that there is almost 100 feet of hose to be had. Also, no leaks! $10, and soon you could be spraying cold, cold water almost 100 feet away from the house.
- Want a 1950s Electric Stove? Made by Frigidare, this working stove is circa 1952-1956, according to the seller, which has had the appliance listed since Nov. 30. Pony up $100, and you could be cooking Kraft Mac n' Cheese in no time.