Welcome once again to the workweek, Morristown. This week has several important meetings, some Russian culture and a dramatic production those with school-aged children might want to check out.
- Interested to know what's going on in the Morris School District? We'll cover what we can, but if you want to full story, head over to Lafayette Learning Center at 7:30 p.m. Monday for the next Board of Education meeting. We'll see you there!
- On Tuesday, your Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. It's another full agenda so make sure you check out our breakdown of some of the most interesting parts of it in our forthcoming preview.
- Fancy yourself a fan of Russian film? Head to the Morristown and Morris Township Library at 6:30 p.m. Thursday for the second of three free showings of Russian films this month at the library. Up next is the 2011 film "Black Lightning." We wonder how it stacks up to the good ole' U.S.A.'s "Greased Lightning."
- On Thursday, be sure to wiggle your way back to Town Hall, as Town Council returns for a Redevelopment Meeting, at 7 p.m.
- At the same time on Thursday, Morristown High School will host " an anti-bullying production researched, written and performed by students at Franklin High School in Somerset County. It is especially relative to our area, as the suicide of 15-year-old Lennon Baldwin earlier this year has been linked by many to bullying he faced prior.