So tired. So ... tired. Tired so. Wait, that last sentence didn't make any sense. That's because we're tired so.
It's been a busy week for us here at Morristown Patch, what with , Patch's debut of our new blog feature on Wednesday and , among other things. We're working for the weekend. And on the weekend we want to do this:
- You Need to Know About Upper 60s and Sunny: Well, mostly sunny. Some PM showers are predicted Saturday, but so what? Spring has sprung, as cliche writers like to say. And folks are heading out-of-doors en masse.
- You Need to Know About the Fountain: With spring upon us, along with the warm temperatures to go with it, the fountain on the Green is back on after its winter slumber. A nice midday sitdown by it, perhaps with an ice cream cone from or a cup of coffee and blueberry scone from sounds just about perfect right now.
- You Need to Know About Free Concerts: Speaking of stuff to do on the Green (what, is this like the center of town or something?), . They say what they mean and mean what they say. Meaning, it's free. But, if you want a -prepared sandwich, you'll have to pay for it.
- You Need to Know About My Bike: It must be confessed, I was not very good to my Trek 4900 mountain bike. First, I had not rode it in many, many months. Meanwhile, it sat in my dad's shed, growing sad in a non temperature-controlled environment. It's getting some TLC right now at , and it would be super-nice if they had it ready in time to ride this weekend (Marty, are you reading this?).
- You Need to Know About Garage Sales: Well, if I cannot get my bike by the weekend (wink, wink), there's always another option: garage sales. With warm weather, they are sprouting up all over the place. For us, half the fun is finding them. But, a friendly reader posted their garage sale on our event listing, and for that we are grateful enough to promote it here. To all sellers and buyers in Garage Sale Land: Have an excellent and profitable weekend!