Just because it's Monday, that doesn't mean you shouldn't get out and have a good time. Summer's just a day away, so enjoy the great outdoors, an evening of music or kick it up a notch with a late-night class.
1. You Need to Know You Can Hike It Up: Environmental explorers can enjoy a two-mile guided hike at 10 a.m. starting at the Visitor Center. Follow the Yellow Trail and learn more about the plants and animals that inhabit this historic park.
2. You Need to Know About History: From 1 to 4 p.m. at vistors can check out the "Over Here and Over There: Morris County’s Role in World War II” exhibi, presented by the Morristown Historical Society.
3. You Need to Know You Can Still Jam: Celebrity musician and entertainer Eric Hayes hosts an open mic jam session at DeHart Street's recently renovated lounge, . Share your musical talent from 7 to 11 p.m.
4. You Need to Know About "Boogie:" "Boogie" Bob Seeley, considered by experts to be the greatest living boogie woogie piano player, brings his "industrial strength" stride and boogie to the Bickford Theatre at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15.
5. You Need to Know About : The group exercise class, held at 9:15 p.m. at the combines the sexiness of dance and the hip feel of funk with the power and strength of kickboxing. A marriage of Tae Kwon Do, dance and aerobics, this session is sure to get your week off to a kickin' start.