With September comes the rise in the number of meetings. But, that doesn't mean Morristown is just all business. Read on.
- The town will begin offering flu clinics from noon to 4 p.m. Mondays starting this week and continuing through October. Shots are $15, free for those on Medicare B.
- Board of Education: If the photos of smiling kids and school buses on every street did not clue you in, school's back in session in Morristown. Which means we're back to the Board of Education's twice a month meeting schedule. The next meeting is at 7:30 p.m. Monday at .
- Parking is a big deal in Morristown. As such, you may be interested in checking out the next Morristown Parking Authority meeting, at 6 p.m. Tuesday at 14 Maple Ave.
- While that headline is a nod to his earlier success in England, Hugh Laurie has been better known for his character on the hit television program House. On Wednesday at the , another of this multi-faceted talents—music—will come to Morristown.
- You could bike left, but most people would prefer not to bike wrong. That is why TransOptions and Bike & Walk Morristown are working together on a serious of biking classes, including one Thursday at 6 p.m. at the .