If you read this little morning item we like to call "5 Things You Need to Know Today" earlier in the day, you may be looking out on a dreary, rainy day. Thankfully, it appears the sun will not come out tomorrow, but actually sometime this afternoon.
If, however, those dark clouds hold and the rain washes out what appears to be a potentially gorgeous day, there are still plenty of things you can do in Morristown.
- The presents the work of artist Adel Gorgy, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visit anytime, but an opening reception will be held on Feb. 2.
- Beginning today, visitors to can view a selection of American Civil War patriotic covers on display in the center hall. $8 general admission.
- Jersey Tribe and The Israel Program Center MetroWest will be holding a "schmooze" event with several students from Kibbutzim College, near Tel Aviv, at 7:30 p.m. at . It's free!
- Considered one of the greatest violinists in the world, David Garrett brings his skills to the at 8 p.m.
- It's the ultimate indoor activity. And, will have their version starting at 9 p.m.