This week is what they're talking about when referring to the dog days of August. There's one meeting, on Thursday, but it's otherwise quiet. But, that doesn't mean there aren't things you should check out.
- Are you interested in joining the U.S. Army? Are you just curious and ? Head over to , on South Street, Monday at 5 p.m.
- For those needing to get through the midweek doldrums with a little bit of song, head over to at 9 p.m. Wednesday, .
- Are you a fan of eating fresh? Just picked is about as fresh as you can get, and the has that in abundance. You can get take advantage of their bounty .
- Also on Thursday, at . Pique your interest? Click on the link.
- Also on Thursday (man, this is the busy day) at 7:30 p.m., the Planning Board will meet for its regular meeting. As always, head to the council room on the first floor of .