This week on "Morristown for Sale," we ditched a theme and just looked for the weird, wacky and interesting items your neighbors are selling right now on Craigslist.
Maybe your next fabulous purchase is on this list? Read on.
- Kickin', er, Watchin' it 'Ol'School:' In our ongoing effort to find good homes for old televisions, we present this big screen TV, which the seller notes is a little "ol'school" but still working well. The $100 price is negotiable.
- Speaking of Old School: Here are a pair of neat beer taps, Schaefer from the 1940s for $35, Pabst (when it wasn't ironic) from the 1960s for $15. Serve your suds in style!
- Oodles of Poodles: Well, actually, just two. But, whether you're a dog lover, or a lover of kitsch, this vintage 1967 painting might be just what you need. $50 firm, according to the seller.
- They're Good But ... Not: Hey, at least they're free. This "giver awayer" has a bunch of automobile tires to give away. He notes they have great tread but are "dry rotted/cracking." Uh, thanks?
- What Does 'One Got Fat' Even Mean? The seller of this Ross-brand bicycle from the late 1950s, 60s claims it has never been ridden. Either way, it's only $50, and it calls to mind the types of bikes ridden in this very strange, very informative bicycle safety video from the era. Although, we prefer this interpretation.