Remember: This list is NOT comprehensive. It's based on your comments. So, if you're reading and have power, let us know!
It's time for a little hope.
By Wednesday, power was starting to come back on for some in the area. As of 9 p.m. Oct. 31, Morristown was down to 33% without power. Township was down to 70%, Morris Plains was still high but lower than before at 84%.
So, to that end, we're making a switch. We want you to let us know where there is power. That is, where has power been restored. Feel free to leave your comments below and, as always, be sure to name your street and town. And, this time around, let everyone know when power went back on where you live.
We're all in this together!
Most recently updated at 12:30 p.m. Thursday:
- (half of) Dogwood Road area
- part of Lidgerwood Road (by Lidgerwood Park)
- James Street
- Kary Way
- Catherine Lane, 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30
- Walker Avenue, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Delmar Avenue, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Crescent Drive, noon Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Bradley Road, noon Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Glenbrook Road, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Central Avenue, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Cutler Road