Welcome back to Monday, Morristown. We hope you had a splendid weekend, either spending some quiet time with loved ones, or perhaps taking in a show, .
With the work week once more before us, let us get you ready with five items to keep on your radar this week.
- You Need to Know About Monday–All's Quiet: Monday is a quiet day in Morristown. So, to fill the gap, how about checking out , to see if there was anything you missed last week!
- You Need to Know About Tuesday–Don's Burgers: Have you been walking past that restaurant between and for months, wondering when Don's Burgers, Fries and Fountain would be opening? Wait no more, .
- You Need to Know About Wednesday–Kleber Cordova: Jury selection for the trial of the man accused of drowning his wife in the bathtub of their Western Avenue apartment bathtub in 2008 is expected to begin today. It had been scheduled to start last week, but was delayed . UPDATE: We spoke with someone at the Morris County Courthouse who confirmed this will not be starting on Wednesday, as previously scheduled. It may start on Thursday, Feb. 2, but will not be confirmed until at least Wednesday.
- You Need to Know About Thursday–: Buddhist teacher Dr. Peter Kuczynski will be at at 7 p.m. for a talk over dinner. $15 per person, $20 per couple (we would also note at the , but the show has long been sold out. Also, it's Groundhog Day!).
- You Need to Know About Friday–: This, however, is not sold out. Cuban-born saxophonist and clarnetist Paquito D'Riviera will be performing at the at 8 p.m.