This week on "Morristown for Sale," we're looking at the finer, freer things in life. You know, like chairs, multitools and a very familiar sounding piece of bedding. Read on.
- Must State Car: Maybe this seller (or, rather, giver-awayer) has been burned before. Because, though they are offering up some pretty good looking stuff for the bargain basement price of free, all three items need to go at once and the person who takes them must let the "giver-awayer" know what kind of car they have. Or, maybe he's just really into cars.
- Question Mark Clip? You know, now that you mention, it does look like a question mark! You learn something new every week here on "Morristown for Sale."
- For Those Macguyver's in Training: Take this free multitool, a wad of used chewing gum and some toenail clippings, and you might just have a popular TV series from the 1980s.
- Bringing Home the Hardware: In this case, computer hardware that's free. We tried to figure out what the listing was talking about, but caught on the word "RAGE." If any of this means anything to you, get in touch.
- This Sounds Awfully Familiar: At least, it did until this giver-awayer noted the Stearns & Foster boxspring they were giving away had been in the guest bedroom. .