So, we're hearing around the virtual watercooler that some snow is headed our way Friday night into Saturday. How much? .
In light of this first apparent major snowstorm of the season, "Morristown for Sale" this week is looking at some warm items you can purchase now (yes, right now!) from your neighbors on Craigslist.
- Warm Up to a Kerosene Heater: They're brand new in the box, according to this Morristown seller. There are two of them, in case you're really cold. Pony up $150 for each, and they're yours.
- Warm Up to Some 'Faux:' Faux fur, that is. The material might not be animal, but you'll be as warm as if you're wrapped up in one judging from the pictures shown on this item. $75 and the coat is yours.
- Warm Up to Some Steamed Veggies: You can be healthy and warm during the raw weather. The seller is asking $20 for this "hardly used" vegetable steamer.
- Warm Up to the 'Snow Commander:' Oh man. Just the name is getting us warm over here. If you're of a mind that this weekend storm is actually going to be a lot worse than what forecasts are expecting, you might want to jump on this Toro-brand "Snow Commander." $600 and it's yours.
- Warm Up to Some Firewood: And, finally, the classic warm up ingredient. This Morris Township seller has firewood for sale. If you have a fireplace (or, a fire pit, if you're warm enough with that faux fur coat), get in touch.