Here at "Morristown for Sale," we tend to usually look at some of the items your neighbors are selling–or, in some cases, what they're looking for. This week, we have a slightly different take on that "looking for" approach. Instead of items your neighbors are interested in taking off your hands, we're checking out a few jobs you, or someone you know, might want to examine a little closer.
Looking for a full career shift? Or, maybe just a one-time thing that involves razors. What? Read on.
- Want to be a 'Barista?' Whether you're interested in pouring plain java, or whipping up some fantastic caffeinated concoctions, one of Morristown's finest coffee purveyors is looking for some help.
- Want to be a 'Companion Caregiver?' It's not for everyone. But, those who can be caregivers for people who them are pretty invaluable. Comfort Keepers is seeking a mature individual with Dementia experience for a person in Morristown.
- Want to be a Hostess? We guess the men should move on to the next job in this list, because is specifically looking for someone of the female persuasion. Punk rockers take note, however: "Strange piercings or visible tattoos need not apply."
- Want to be a Food Cart Operator? We're not sure if this is the same food cart run by the lovely , or another one. Either way, this ad says a food cart is offered for rent at $2,100, to be operated on the Green.
- Want to be in a Female Razor Study? Uh oh, one more where the dudes need not apply. Hey, we shave, too! This ad is promising for those who qualify to participate $100 for 90 minutes of their time. Not sure if they're giving away free razors, though, as they're asking participants to bring their own.