Welcome back to a shortened workweek, Morristown.
Well, for your editor it was. But, he is back and it's again time to Morristown it up. Or, something like that. Hey, forgive us we need to recalibrate. Moving on.
- On Tuesday, it's National Voter Registration Day! What does that mean? Well, if you're already registered to vote, not much. But, if you or someone you know is not registered and is qualified to vote, Tuesday is as good a day as any to get it done. Check out .
- If you are reading this early Tuesday morning and have a spare 45 minutes or so at 8 a.m., head over to the front of Vail Mansion, where a Bike and Walk Morristown-organized group walk through town begins. It's expected to be a brisk 48 degrees so pack a sweatshirt!
- On Thursday, Morristown Neighborhood House will host a free information session from 6 to 7 p.m. on President Barack Obama's affordable healthcare act, which many know as 'Obamacare,' which also is the name of the information session.
- In summer 2011, Noreen Connolly won a trip to travel with New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristoff to Africa, where she experienced "The Dark Continent" firsthand. At 7 p.m. Thursday at the Morristown and Morris Township Library, Connolly will share her experience. The lecture is free and refreshments will be served.
- On Thursday, the Planning Board meets at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Morristown Medical Center representatives will be there to discuss an eight-year-old condition they are looking to have removed, but the meeting is otherwise expected to be light. Check out the complete agenda with this post.