Welcome to July, Morristown!
As summer hits its full stride, many of our various government agencies begin running on their summer schedules. But, that doesn't mean there isn't plenty going on. See below for what is happening this week.
- For those who like their walks early, . Meet up in front of Vail Mansion.
- If you've started your Independence Day celebrations a little early and are in need of a mental pick-me-up, , on the second floor of .
- On Wednesday, the Fourth of July, . That begins at 10 a.m. at the park, which is on the corner of South Street and Madison Avenue.
- Do you love books? Do you love talking about books? Then, is where you will want to be at 7 p.m. Thursday, .
- If you have been meaning to find a way to volunteer your time, invites you .