Happy Weekend, Morristown! Hope you are enjoying it, , or in preparation (or, during, but why would you be reading this?) of the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Anyway, enough of this rub-a-dub. Let's recap some of the more noteworthy stories from Morristown Patch during the week.
- On Monday, columnist Colleen O'Dea tackled . Many in the state have already chosen to do so, and is having .
- Also on Monday, we ran , who performed Feb. 1 at the . He's so world-renowned, in fact, we got a comment from a reader in Germany. Sehr gut!
- On Tuesday, on South Street, . Which, of course, brought out some passionate discourse.
- Also on Tuesday, . The reason? According to the report, she needed it to visit "her elderly mother."
- On Wednesday, of what will be 16 profiles on the 16 competing groups in the fifth-annual Morristown's Got Talent, coming Feb. 29. To get all your MGT news, just click here (or, check out the link at the very top of the page).
- Also on Wednesday, , leading up to Valentine's Day. Marge Brady shared a great story. Where's yours?
- Also on Wednesday, at , which has finally been able to reopen , after Hurricane Irene knocked it out for several months.
- On Friday, on the Susan G. Komen Foundation's about-face regarding funding for . Care to share your own thoughts on the matter?
- Finally, on Friday the , which not everyone might know exists, since it's located inside .
Well, that does it for us at Morristown Patch HQ. Be sure to check back every weekend to find out what you may have missed during the week here in these three-square-miles of heaven.
And, as always, be safe!