We here at Morristown Patch hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend. We hope you grilled some burgers, enjoyed some R&R, maybe even got . Whatever you did, we hope it was great.
But, now, it's back to work. Here are a few things happening today to help break up the monotony.
- You Need to Know About Organ Recitals: But, they also are holding some shows elsewhere, in Orange and Newark. If you can, there's one more organ recital here, at The Presbyterian Church in Morristown, at 9 a.m.
- You Need to Know About Used Book Sales: is holding used book sales, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Tuesday, at 88 South St., the site of their temporary location before reopening earlier this year.
- You Need to Know About Being Zen: Even though its only a four-day work-week (for some of you out there), that one less day might actually have produced quite a bit of stress, as you try to catch-up. Break free from the stress, at least for 90 minutes, with at one of their weekly Zen meditation sittings, starting at 6:25 p.m.
- You Need to Know About Support: Are you or a loved one afflicted with prostate cancer? There is a support group for that. Head over to , where a prostate cancer support group meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m.
- You Need to Know About Trivia: Another way to loosen up after a hard day back on the job may be with some trivia and friends. If that's in your wheelhouse, holds its regular "Trivia Tryst" event at 8:30 p.m.