Ah, Christmas Day. A day of fun, family and all that goes with it.
Sometimes, you need to escape. Fortunately for those with that need, there will be places to escape to on Tuesday. Know of others? Let us know in the comments and we will continue to add to this list.
- Cottage II will be open normal hours
- China Town Chinese will be open normal hours
- Aikou Restaurant will be open normal hours
- SM23/Mehndi/Ming II, in Headquarters Plaza, will be open normal hours
- Morristown Diner, a 24 hour diner, will be open
- Tim Schafer's Cuisine will be open
- Muscle Maker Grill will be open normal hours, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Grasshopper off the Green's bar and kitchen will open at 9 p.m.
- Midtown Wine Merchant will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 7-Eleven, open 24 hours, will be open on Christmas Day
- Clearview Cinemas will be open all day with a full slate of movies
- Bike and Walk Morristown will do its normal Tuesday morning one-mile walk around Morristown. Meet at 8 a.m. in front of Vail Mansion
- Starbucks will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.