Due to energy deregulation in the State of New Jersey, residents and businesses can choose an alternative energy supplier. However, according to an article in NJ Monthly, "Even residents who are aware they have the option to switch are reluctant, because they are skeptical of the marketing offers and don’t feel educated enough about the system to make an informed decision."
Bring a copy of your current electric and gas bills and learn how to calculate your savings!
You will learn:
- Why 90% of NJ residents are still overpaying on their electric/gas bill
- 4 major reasons people are hesitant to "switch"
- What “Deregulation” is and how it works
- About the (FREE) NJ Energy Choice Program for you home and/or business
- Relationship between 3rd Party providers & utility companies
- The 4 things to consider before you select a 3rd party provider
- Opportunities for becoming a sales associate