Morristown is holding their 2nd relief effort for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Items will be distributed to various communities over @ the Shore. Items Needed Most Are As Follows:
1) canned goods, rice, pasta, peanut butter, granola bars, boxed cereal, tuna fish
2) shelf stable milk, bottled water, gatorade
3) baby wipes, personal toiletries ie. toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, hand sanitizer, paper towels
4) plastic silverware, paper plates, napkins, garbage bags, cleaning solvents ie. Lysol, Pine Sol, laundry detergent
5) new towels, linens, blankets
-WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ANY CLOTHING DONATIONS. They are inundated with clothing and are running out of space to store it. Thank You in Advance for your Support.....