It's true. By the end of the day Friday, I will be off-the-clock until Sept. 24. I'll miss you all. But, don't fret, we'll be together again soon.
But, before I go on vacation I need to plan out how I'll make use of my time. And, what better way to find a theme for this weekly post than to plan my vacation via Craigslist.
- I Could Learn How to Play Piano: Does anyone have a spare $7,500 I could "borrow" for this 1939 Baldwin Grand Piano?
- I Could Work Out: My friends at would love to see me there more often. If that doesn't happen, though, I can look at this Gold's Gym clock and think of all the "Clean and Press" moves I could be doing.
- I Love Lamp: And we love you, Brick. I could travel the country, or at least the East Coast, on a Hog. But, since I've only been on the back of a scooter once in a my life—and held on for dear life the quarter-mile it traveled—this probably won't happen. I'll have to settle for this Harley-Davidson lamp instead.
- I Could Catch Up on Episodes of Breaking Bad: This Samsung 25" television could be where I do that. The seller is asking $26 or best offer. How about ... $25?
- But, Let's Be Realistic: I'll probably be playing videogames. This looks like a great way to do that.