Do you plan on attending the Morristown Fall Festival on the Green Sunday? Just thinking about going out Saturday night? Make sure you plan your route accordingly.
Parts near and around the Green closed Saturday night in preparation for the annual autumn event, which runs from noon to 5 p.m. Roads are not expected to reopen until late Sunday evening, according to a Nixle.com alert.
The following roads are expected to be closed for the festival:
- Washington Street - from the Green to Court Street
- Speedwell Avenue - from the Green to Spring Street (Southbound)
- South Street - from the Green to Community Place
- Morris Street - from the Green to Spring Street
- Dumont Place - from the Green to Wilmont Place
- Market Street - from the Green to Maple Avenue