Who has the perfect pizza? Who makes the best burger? Where can you go to get clothes that fit you finest, and at a reasonable price?
Conversely, what places have left you, uh, less inclined to visit again?
Patch has ever since our inception invited readers to submit reviews of businesses around town. . And, we encourage you to join in on the reviewing by visiting Patch Places, find a business and review it. We ask that you be civil, but by all means, be honest!
Some reviews from the past week:
- Reader "" wrote of : "My first experience with Pamir was after my then 5th grade daughter returned from a dinner there hosted by her homeroom teacher. My daughter raved about the food, how neat the place was, and how nice the owner and staff were ... We have been many times since, and have yet to be disappointed."
- On a less-than-enthused note, reader "" had this to say about : "When I think of taco meat I think of saucy, spice-filled taco seasoned meat. Tito's meat reminds me of ground beef left out on the counter overnight! There is no taste at all!"
- Reviewer "," however, felt differently: "I'm baffled by the reviewers who criticize the quality of Tito's ingredients, because the fresh, relatively healthy ingredients make Tito's much better than the average fast-food joint. This isn't authentic Mexican by a long shot - much more Californian, really - but the quality is good, the flavors are good, and the atmosphere is fun."
- Meanwhile, "" did not have nearly the same praise for : "Its over priced and the food is okay"
But, it hasn't just been restaurants that have been getting some review love.
- "" said of : "Like having a personal shopper. Great salespeople & product. Always something good on sale in your size."
- And, "" gave a glowing review of : "Love this store. They have all the great and newest brands and styles, plus the expertise and support of Cathy, Ryan and Heather will get you to the finish line fast!"