It takes a
special kind of individual to run into a burning building when others are
running out of it.
It is even more astounding when they volunteer to do it for free.
Those brave, special protectors to the community are led by a group of officers whose commitment goes above and beyond the norm.
Ar Wednesday's reorganization meeting in Morristown, five officers took their oath of office at the Thomas Jefferson Elementary School.
- Fire Captain Jesus Castano
- 1st fire Lieutenant John Rickerhauser
- 2nd Fire Lieutenant Thomas Gaylord
- First Assistant Fire Chief Douglas Reighard
- Second Assistant Fire Chief Paul Miller