It's Monday again, which means it's time to look into our weekly crystal ball and see what we'll need to keep on our radar throughout the next few days. There are several items you'll definitely want to pencil in some time to attend.
- You Need to Know About Board of Education: Even if you are not a regular attendee to these bi-weekly meetings, you may want to come out to at 7:30 p.m. on Monday night, as .
- You Need to Know About Town Council: It meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at . Among other items on the agenda (which we will go over in greater detail in Tuesday's "5 Things"), Grow it Green Morristown will be before the council regarding .
- You Need to Know About Valentine's Day: If, you know, you're doing anything for it. If so, and you want to help out a local organization in the process, check out the "" at , from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 to 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
- You Need to Know About Zoning Board of Adjustment: If you're not 100 percent sure on what this department of the town does, . Better? Anyway, they will be meeting at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Town Hall. Check out the PDF included with this post for the full agenda.
- You Need to Know About Caring for the Caregiver: It's something maybe not everyone thinks about when caring for someone. But, ? Speaker Series, .