Those of us fortunate enough to be able to sleep in on "hump day" may not even notice. But those up between 5 and 7 a.m. in the area of Evergreen Cemetary and surrounding roads Wednesday may see county employees performing mosquito sprays, according to a release from the Morris County Freeholders Office.
The Morris County Mosquito Extermination Commission plans mosquito spraying in the following sections of Morristown, Morris Township, Hanover, Montville and Florham Park Wednesday morning, weather permitting:
- Morristown - Hillary Ave., Hillary Court, Gregory Terrace, Cottage Place, Jersey Ave. and Cory Rd. with a truck mounted operation between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m.
- Morris Township - Emmet Ave., Corey Rd., Erin Ave., Highland Ave., Harvey St., Walnut St., Carlton Ave., Cleveland Ave., Cedar St. and Monroe St. with a truck mounted operation between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m.
- Morristown/Morris Twp. - Evergreen Cemetery with an ATV mounted sprayer between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Hanover - Patriots Path between East Frederick Place and Hanover Ave. with an ATV mounted sprayer between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Montville - John St. Park/old GI Auto with an ATV mounted operation between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Florham Park - Campus Drive/Rt. 24 with an ATV mounted operation between 7a.m. and 9 a.m.
For more information, visit the Mosquito Commission’s website, www.morrismosquito.org.