On most alternating Tuesdays, Morristown Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. So, what's on the agenda? Check out five items we think you'll want to keep on your radar below, as well as the entire agenda included with this post.
- Compensations: If you're interested in knowing about the mayor and council's compensations for serving their respected elected roles, the annual ordinance authorizing such compensations will be introduced.
- I-287: We had , and Morristown's concern over certain issues including drainage onto the interstate highway. The resolution is back on the agenda, with new information from the New Jersey Department of Transportation.
- South Street Streetscape Phase III: continue, with a resolution awarding a bid for Phase III in the amount of $183,565 to Al Neto Contractors.
- Show Us the Money: A resolution is on the agenda authorizing the submission of a grant application in the amount of $50,000 to support the town's Sustainable Communities Initiative and Morristown’s Office of Sustainability.
- Urban Renewal = No Taxes: Such is the case with an ordinance, which would approve the financial agreement for a 30-year tax exemption between Morristown and "Morristown Redevelopment Urban Renewal Phase I, LLC," .