Free Seminar: Using Videos to Grow Your Local Business
Local Motion Marketing and Ryan Video give tips and strategies for creating, shooting and promoting videos that can generate sales and drive business.
Learn how videos can increase your Google ranking plus marketing strategies, tips and tricks that will build your business, brand and bank balance using the power of video marketing and YouTube.
- Setting Up a Professional YouTube Channel
- 7 Ways to Use Video to Increase Your Business
- Quick overview of the cameras, microphones, lighting and editing tools for do-it-yourselfers
- 5 Most Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Tips and Tricks to make your video deliver results
- How to promote your videos to produce results
Who Should Attend?
- Small Business Owners, Realtors, Lawyers, Healthcare Professionals, Insurance Agents,
Restaurant Owners, Home Repair Professionals, etc
- Marketing Professionals responsible for designing, executing and maintaining a company’s YouTube presence
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Time: 7:30am to 10:am
Place: 4 Century Drive, Parsippany, NJ
Registration Space is limited. Reserve your spot at
Local Motion Marketing focuses on helping businesses get more customers by making them finable when local consumers are looking for their products and services. Pat Rovner, Marketing Strategist and Internet Marketing Expert, has worked with businesses ranging from Fortune 500 to small local businesses to generate sales through offline and online marketing solutions. Pat specializes in branding, local internet marketing strategies, promotions, video and mobile marketing and campaign management. For more information, contact Local Motion Marketing at 973-692-6300 or via email at provner@LocalMotionMarketing.com
Ryan Video Productions began operations in 1987 as RDP Services. Our company is one of the most experienced and prestigious video production firms in Northern New Jersey. Although Ryan Video focuses on consulting and training videos, owner, David Felder has been making videos a long time. David is an educational video producer who specializes in video programs for corporate and industrial use. Having worked in the industry for over 30 years, David has created a wide variety of video programs for the medical, banking, real estate, defense and travel industries. Contact Ryan Video Productions for training video information at 973-625-5804, or via email at email@example.com us for training video information.