Come join us for the 88th annual HUGE Bazaar and Flea Market at the Parish House of The Presbyterian Church in Morristown (65 South Street, Morristown). The bazaar will transform three floors of the Parish House into a festive shopping Market Place. This Market for Mission has something for everyone! On Saturday, October 20, 2012 Bazaar will open at 10:00am and go until 3:00pm. Admission and parking is free!
For a preview and early shopping you can come Friday October 19, 2012 from 7-9pm. Friday a 10$ donation is asked and there is free parking. Appetizers and desserts will be served as you shop. Dealers are welcome
Visit and Shop
- Nearly New Shop for gifts
- Unique Boutique for antiques, collectibles and treasurers
- Country Store for home baked goods
- Jewelry Corner for jewelry including handmade necklaces and estate jewelry
- Silent Auction for theme gift baskets
- Gym for toys, games, puzzles, sports equipment, baby equipment
- Flea Market Shops are loaded with housewares, china, linens, lamps, notions, candles, small appliances, electronics, books, art, frames, records, office supplies, CDs, DVDs, small furniture, nicknack's, craft supplies, floral supplies, Halloween and Christmas décor
- Pumpkin Patch on the front lawn
- Local artists Maria and Mark DeMos exhibit their watercolors and prints with sale proceeds donated to the church.
All proceeds support nonprofit organizations, many of them within Morristown.
Lunch of homemade soups, sandwiches, wraps, and desserts will be served.