Church of St. Margaret of Scotland
Drag box to select area
100% Were impressed
The Church of St. Margaret of Scotland has been in Morristown since 1885. St. Margaret's School opened the following year. Previously serving a primarily Italian and Irish population, the congregation at the church has changed over the years. As such, The Church of St. Margaret of Scotland now offers services in English, Italian and Spanish.
6 Sussex Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960
- Fax: 973-538-4581